IMPORTANT INFORMATION - PLEASE READ
There are updated guidelines for the use of
PERSONAL PROTECTION EQUIPMENT
When using polyurethane foam products.
- Chemical resistant safety goggles (where respirator does not cover the eyes)
- Chemically resistant protective clothing to ensure there is NO EXPOSED SKIN
- Nitrile gloves (which are included in all Medium and Large Size VERSI-FOAM Systems)
- A NIOSH approved respirator from the following options:
- Half-mask respirators with organic vapor cartridges and particulate filters (P100). Half-mask respirators require a fit test and cartridges and filters should be changed in accordance to a regular schedule.
- Powered Air Purifying Respirator (PAPR) with an organic vapor cartridge
Refer to the Operating Instructions and the Material Safety Data Sheet for additional information on Safe Use and Handling of the VERSI-FOAM systems.
For additional information regarding Personal Protection Equipment for spray polyurethane foams, you can also visit www.spraypolyurethane.org or www.osha.gov.