Use in an area with adequate ventilation, and always wear proper safety and protective equipment. This product is flammable during dispensing. Do not use near flame or sparks, and do not smoke during use.
- Clean and remove grease, dirt and debris from application area.
- Use in temperature between 60° F and 95° F. Do not use in temperatures below 40° F.
- Shake can vigorously for at least one minute prior to use.
- Screw trigger/straw assembly onto the valve.
- Holding can UPSIDE DOWN, slowly pull the trigger until the foam flows smoothly. NEVER activate the valve with the can right side up, or the propellant will escape.
- Fill cavities 50% full.
- Tack free time is approximately 10 minutes, and full cure is 24 hours (40% relative humidity and 68° F.)
- Paint or cover the foam if it is exposed to sunlight.
- When you have completed your application, unscrew the valve/straw and clean with Vesi-Solv Gun Cleaner, paint thinner or acetone. Also clean the valve. Cured foam cannot be removed with solvents. For foam which has hardened on the skin, soak affected area with warm, soapy water, then apply petroleum jelly. The foam will wear off in time. The cured foam is not harmful to health.